Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wraps to fit all Model S Teslas. From 2012-2020 (1 Pair for both front door sills)
In December 2014 Tesla added an aluminum oval sill shaped plate inside the drivers and passenger door. You can buy this part to protect and cover the aluminum sills, and to leave the aluminum letters visible. The Wording "MODEL S" is cut out from the wrap.
The red "S" decal goes underneath the main wrap on the Model S version.
These decals will add a style to your car, but they also function to protect your door sills from getting scuffs and scratches. Carefully designed to have a border around the "Model S" wording and around the edge of the sill.
Easy to self fit, just ensure the surface is clear of dirt by cleaning and then prior to placing the self adhesive wraps.
When you recieve the decals, please allow them to settle on a flat surface for a few hours at room temperature prior to fitting.
1. Clean the surface with the included alcohol wipe.
2. Peel off the Red S (if you wish to use this) and ensure it is the correct aspect (Look at the S on the Carbon decal, the S is wider at the bottom).
3. Stick the Red S over the S on your Sill, ensuring it covers the resess and is lined up all around the edge of the S.
4. Peel back either sides of the white carrying tape so that the "M" and the "S" characters are exposed.
5. Remove the backing very carefully, taking care to not tear parts of the letters.
6. With both hands, gently line up the "M" and the S" on the decal against your sill.
7. Gently start placing the decal against the Sill, ensuring you also line up the top and bottom (this will have a 1mm border all around the decal).
8. Work your way from the centre of the decal, ensuring no air bubbles are contained.
These are precisionally made locally in the UK by Tesla owners for Tesla owners.