The Ultimate Supplementary Dash Cam Power Source
The Cellink NEO 6 is a specially designed battery pack that provides independent power to dash cam devices, delivering extended Parking Mode operation and increased recording time, without ever having to draw power from the vehicle’s battery. NEO 6 charges when the vehicle is running and provides continuous 12V power when the ignition is switched-off and the vehicle is unattended, for example when parked overnight, allowing the dash cam to continue recording in Parking Mode for extended periods of time.
The NEO 6 can be powered from the cigarette lighter socket for plug & play simplicity, or alternatively hardwired to the vehicle’s electrical system for super-fast 40 minute charging. Both cables are included. It is capable of powering a standard single channel dash cam for over 45 hours of continuous recording (dash cam model dependant) or several days of periodic recording if the dash cam is set to trigger by motion or impact only.
The NEO 6 is built to last and is manufactured using high quality anodised aluminium and powered by state-of-the-art LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery technology, developed to withstand extreme temperatures, go through more charge cycles, and be kinder to the environment than a traditional Lithium-ion battery.
Cellink NEO batteries are acclaimed by professionals for their reliability and are compatible with a wide variety of dash cam brands including Nextbase, BlackVue, Garmin, Thinkware and MIO.
PLUG & PLAY OR HARDWIRE INSTALLATION
NEO 6 can be powered from any cigarette lighter socket without the need for installation, or alternatively hardwired out-of-sight in the glovebox or boot. It charges to capacity in 60/80 minutes from the cigarette lighter socket, or only 40 minutes when hardwired. The NEO 6 package includes all cabling hardware necessary for plug & play and hardwired installation.
Hours of Use (dependant on camera model) :
- Blackvue Single camera: Approximately 28 hours
- Blackvue Dual camera: Approximately 15 hours
- Goluk Single Camera: Approximately 28 hours
- Goluk Dual Camera: Approximately 16.5 hours
The battery full recharges from 0% to 100% in 40 to 60/80minutes (whilst vehicle ignition is on)
The Cellink battery capacity can be checked using an App on your phone / tablet:
Cellink Neo 6 Parking Mode Battery
- Powers a dash cam in Parking Mode without using vehicle’s battery
- Extended operation - 45hrs of constant recording (dash cam dependant)
- 40 mins charge time when hardwired, 60/80 mins via cigarette lighter socket
- Hardwire or simple plug & play via cigarette lighter socket, both cables are included
- Battery Manager App for iOS & Android
- Expandable - add Cellink EXT 7 expansion batteries to increase capacity
- Compatible with a range of brands inc. Goluk, BlackVue, Nextbase, Garmin, Thinkware and MIO
- Safe and dependable LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) technology
Battery Cell Type : LiFePo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Colour / Size / Weight : Black / 157mm (W) x 171mm (L) x 39.5mm (H) / 1.4kg
Input Voltage / Current :- Cigarette lighter plug: 12V – 17V / 6.5A (max) - Hardwired: 14.6V – 17V / 9A (max)
Charging Voltage / Current : - Cigarette lighter plug: 14.4V / 5A Hardwired: 14.4V / 9A
Charging Time : - Cigarette lighter plug (standard 5A charging): Approx. 60/80 mins - Hardwired (rapid 9A charging): Approx. 40 mins
Hours of Use : - Up to 45 hours (based on a single dash cam that consumes 2.4Wh)
- Blackvue Single camera: Approx 28 hrs
- Blackvue Dual camera: Approx 15 hrs
- Goluk Single Camera: Approx 28 hrs
- Goluk Dual Camera: Approx 16.5 hrs
Above estimations are dependant on camera model.
Capacity : - 12.8V / 6,000mAh / 76.8Wh
Output Voltage / Current : - Dashcam port: 11V – 14.5 V / 2A (max)
Charging Temperature: 0° − 45°C
Discharging Temperature: -10° − 60°C
Storage Temperature: -10° − 35°C
High Temperature Cut-Off : - Approx. 80°C